- Publication Data：
- Last updated：2019-01-09
- Count Views：1827
The Taiwan Keelung District Court and Prosecutors Office were established in 1950. Before that and after the Taiwan recovery from the period of Japanese colony in 1945, Keelung city was under the jurisdiction of Taiwan Taipei District Court and Prosecutors Office. In response to the revision of the Organic Law of the Court, the title of the office was changed to “Keelung District Prosecutors Office”in 1989.
At the beginning of the establishment, the office located at No.23 Shinwu Rd., Keelung City. Afterwards, to cope with the task volume, the office was moved to No. 178 Dungshin Rd., Keelung City. In 1998, the office building was reconstructed into a 12 story building with 10 floors above ground and 2 floors underground respectively.